Rachel's Favorites!

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Driving!

I'm 15 now...(yeah i know scary!) but being 15 I get more responsibilities...this is when your "officially" expected to be mature, when you're Hispanic you have a quincenera and...you can get your PERMIT!!!

I can now officially drive, with an adult in the car of course! I was so excited that i passed the test! But i have been a little scared to drive! (my dad doesn't like me driving the lawn mower anymore, because i run into things...so how am I gonna be able to drive??) My dad actually took me driving today! (My mom would have a heart attack if she was in the car with me!) We were just around the neighborhood...it was fun but I was really nervous too!! I did pretty good...its just turning...I have to stay in MY lane, I have to turn slowly, I have to slow down...you know the drill! But its a lotta fun! I hope that I'll be out on the rodes soon! That'll be fun!

1 Comments:

Blogger just me said...

wow, a post, finally! lOl. jk. heehee

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home